raen1111



talk it through and take it over
soft, soft
painting, shifting the shapes
off-rhyme words to divide it

piece it, peace it out

I have taken out the stitches,
the scars are turning to bright
ghosts, I am quilted and lovely -
I am a quiet symphony of delight

she holds the lightening bolt power
crystal prisms, the promised facets,
lighting in sparkle array the shadows
that still sit on your pretty face

I don't have to save you . . .
couldn't even if you needed me to -

"I can re-arrange my own stars"

and I really love that about you -

all those little
all those little altars
all those little altars everywhere

perceptual illusions to glue it together
incidental imagery, practicing your
tactile abilities -

my synapses are a cacophony of
fire and smoke, this grey matter
reality, this crystalline rainbow smile -

scented fragments of meaning -

shifting and sifting, hey baby,
I really want to
loosen your stride -

tangential, was that your intuition,
your initiation?  it was pre-wired
into my beingness - it is in my blood -
I can sell you this little bottle of
spirited away things - snake oil praise -

enumerate my stars, whisper their
names on the back of my neck -

I like your universe hands, I like the
things they say -

our words have a beingness, and you
listen to my truth, giving it a home,
you let me unfold inside the safe space -

you can hold me and my wings, no hand raises
in this space against me - the tears form a river,
and you let them flow to the sea -

solipsis of sophistication, sweet taste of
the heightened day - the hibisicus blooming,
the moqui ball was spirited away by black
panther moving through sunlight sway -

triangles facilitate being, there was an error
in the air - "you can breathe now, you are safe" -

no need to monitor the decline, eating violets
and nastarium, silk ribbons tied into the supine -
slip on in, it is warm on the inside - no worries -

"You can handle snakes,
                                            . . . . right?"








0 Responses

Post a Comment