raen1111

 
I can blow open your dreams,

it is just in the way I breathe.

Butterflies float by on lazy

breeze, hummingbirds flit

becoming beating heart of

ancient tree ~  Mary stands

in green corner, yellow

flowers float above her head.

There is a ghost standing in

the shadows, I know her,

she is a darker humming of me.

She holds out her arms, all

the bruises have long ago faded.

All the scratches have been stitched

closed.   Behold the patchwork promise.

 

And the one with sweet, straight

lines drinks all the tears with

quiet words and magic hands. 

My roots have found their coordinate

in the spider web twist, in the lightening

bug lantern.  My way is lit and shining.

 

And he will hold me, with steady arms

even as I call the storm into being.
0 Responses

Post a Comment