raen1111


a year ago, I did't know the shape of his name
but today, I know his name and the words
that live beneath it.

in ocean drenched dreaming, he and I
stand across from each other ~

then he is above me,
swishing secrets,

then I am above him,
ruffling feathers,

when we land, we are facing each other

once again.

in the knowingness of the dreaming ~
we reach, each into the heart of the other,
holding in our hands the ruby scrolls.

a hope as warm and full of promise,
as a robin's egg.

I set his inside of me,
He folds mine, into his own.

We reach for each other,
then melt into embrace,
billowing emerald sky breaking open.

I will never be the same.

with strong, warm arms ~ he shelters me.

when I walk through spider webs,
his gentle fingers pull out the sticky
from my yellow hair tangle.

he tempts me
with his naughty grin and lets me fly.
he is a thousand kinds of beautiful,
but stunningly unaware.

he showed up at my house,
before our first kiss,
and in his hand he held
a garden vow ~

we were sealed,
my heart in his,
his heart in mine,
before our lips
ever touched.








0 Responses

Post a Comment