raen1111


and now there are two spiders ~

and they spin and spin and catch flies and live lives,
and they bite, but they do not bite me and I will let no
hand or broom sweep them away.

i took the wrong turn, it is fall and I am falling.

i took the wrong turn, ended up on the scenic road.

the sun is setting, dark clouds loom.

then the lake swims up all around me ~
drinking up the last bit of light.

water, quiet waves that lap in the pink and blue;
the whispered marina dancing with black shapes
and shady hues.

the fishermen are dressed in white, they are about to
call it a day.

and i laugh, i have my lost way.

i would have been a few minutes early,
now i am a few minutes late.

and i am just in time to watch the heron
fly away, and the heron flies away.


0 Responses

Post a Comment