raen1111
the mansion has tumbled,
oh my love, we were just little birds.

i have always been floating,
then i felt you grow in my throat.

you taught me to speak.
you taught me how to whisper.


















you loved me,

broken pieces,
bruised skin,
and you saw

only my heart.











it is more true than the sky,
i can't believe you're mine.









you are strong
and brave

oh, the shattering

did not ruin you.

you are more beautiful,
for the scars that inhabit.

you.













the air is thin
between 
here and there.

but always
a river is near.

go and play
in the fields.

catch fireflies.

they will soflty
light the hopeful
words you read.








































there are only a few words, 
it will be short poem.

but it will be true
and it will make 
me clean.












there is the pluck, pluck
and strum

a melody, 
and i am drowning 
in song.




0 Responses

Post a Comment